Sunday, September 09, 2007
FALL In Love With Shoes - Part 3Oxford Booties
One of the hottest trends for fall is the oxford bootie. A whole lotta pump. Not so much boot. The booties are great for the office since they’re both feminine and masculine and will look great with both skirts and tailored pants.Wear Them With ::
Wear your booties with trousers or skirts paired with opaque tights.
Knee-length dresses and stovepipe pants.
1. Marc Jacobs Leather Lace-Up Bootie, $800.00 at Saks
This mod multicolor leather bootie is sexy and sassy.
2. Circa Joan & David Sauge Pump, $128.95 at Nordstrom
This ooh la love fashionable bootie features front laces and a suede covered platform.
3. Moschino Cheap & Chic Patent Oxford Bootie, $450.00 at Shopbop
This is a perfect replacement for office loafers. Evening Satins
Satin shoes are pretty, especially in bright colors.Wear Them With ::
Patterned black-tie gowns in a rainbow of colors.
Match pinks with browns, plums with blacks, and blues with both.
1. Rampage Satin Wedge, $Price Unavailable at Piperlime
Pair a colorful dress with this satin wedge.
2. Kate Spade Kit Slingback, $275.00 at Nordstrom
Bring some color in fall with this sunshine-y orange pump.
3. Giuseppe Zanotti Carol Pumps, Price Unavailable at Bluefly
A perfect shoe for a night about town.