Thursday, October 18, 2007
Super hottie and girl-next-door Jennifer Aniston has been spotted wearing sweater after sweater, after sweater recently. Jennifer’s wrap cardigans are the perfect outerwear for fall. She is currently busy her new movie 'He's Just Not That Into You' with Ben Affleck and Drew Barrymore.
Here are a few of my fave sweaters ::
1. Take-5 Cardigan, $68.00 at White House
Feminine button down sweater that is slim through the waist.
2. AdamPlusEve by Adam Lippes Grey Cashmere Cardigan, $291.00 at Bluefly
This Adam + Eve's heather grey cardigan is youthful, preppy and sexy.
3. Anthropologie Corset Stitch Cardigan, $88.00 at Anthropologie
Thinly ribbed sweater knit wool and cashmere cardigan with corset arched seams.
4. Woo Anya Wrap in Coffee, $165.00 at Revolve Clothing
The soft, sweater with seductive fabrics makes this a favorite.
1. Old Navy Shawl-Collar Cardigan, $36.50 at Old Navy
Cozier and cuddly cardigan that can be worn over a simple top and jeans or try it with a dress and the season's favorite Oxford booties.
2. Vince Textured Sophie Cardigan, $340.00 at Shopbop
This is a must-have sweater for fall. Unique striped cardigan sweater with hood and oversized, safety-pin closure.
3. Alexander McQueen Hooded Wrap Cardigan, $1,875.00 at Net-A-Porter
Ruby red wrap style cardigan is perfect for everyday wear. As seen on the runway.
4. Plenty by Tracy Reese Cardigan, $185.00 at Tobi
This detailed embroidered mini cardigan has glossy tonal buttons that line the front.