When you think of fall accessories, the only things that come to mind are scarves, coats and gloves. But fall accessories are anything but boring and buttoned-up. Instead, think sexy patent gloves, vintage-inspired clutch and eccentric bags.
Oversized aviators have been a statement look for 2007. The hot trend will continue into fall with a more classic touch. Think of Jackie O and her glamorous retro sunglasses.
1. Roberto Cavalli Apsirto Swarovski Crystal Sunglasses, $378.00 at Forzieri
Cavalli's impeccable sleek elegance make these shades a must have accessory.
2. Spitfire Candybar Sunglasses, $35.00 at Tobi
Edgy and curvy oversized sunglasses from Spitfire that offers distortion free lenses and protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Oversized Sunglasses, $156.00 at Bluefly
Protect your eyes with this sleek oversized square grommet sunglass.
Chic Textured Belts
A key belt trend for this fall is the opulent textured belt. Look for grommets, studs and hardware that are inspired by Gothic styles.
1. Fossil Studded Eyelets, $36.00 at Fossil
Rocker chic leather belt with eyelet and stud detail.
2. J.Jill Lace-Overlay Belt, $34.00 at J.Jill
Gothic inspired delicate lace over textured leather belt.
3. Nine West Take A Trip Belt, $38.00 at Nine West
This patent perforated belt will give your outfit an edgier look.
Beads and silky smooth fabrics all speak of opulent cold nights. Look for elegant embellishment and luxe details. This will make even the plainest outfit stand out.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Crazy Jewels Clutch, Price Unavailable at Saks
This bejeweled wristlet is just the right size for a night on the town.
2. Anthropologie Beaded Silk Evening Bag, $138.00 at Anthropologie
A quaint antique-esque clutch with intricate embroidery and beadwork is perfect to finish any dress.
3. Marni Brooch Embellished Clutch, $438.00 at Net-A-Porter
This beautiful clutch with brooch detailing is a must have for your fall wardrobe.
PS :: Checkout the new trademark on the pix